Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It is me again.

I apologize for the long, unplanned blog hiatus. As sometimes happens, life changes can direct us down unplanned paths. Losing Harley in March of 2010 was difficult, he was part of the family, as all pet lovers know. I didn't plan on getting another dog, at least for a while, but on Mother's Day this little girl came into my life. Her name is Winnie and she stole my heart the minute I saw her. I have had dogs all my life but this is the first little dog I've ever had. She is a beagle, and pretty small, only weighing 19 lbs.

This is my latest finish in the quilt department. I started this quilt in April of 2010 and in mid-May I fell and broke my wrist, so no sewing or quilting for about three months. I was finally able to finish it up this spring



then Mary, over at Quilt Hollow, worked her magic. She did a beautiful job, as aways.




I have several quilts going at this time including a baby quilt for my first great-granddaughter due in August. Actually I am working on two baby quilts cause I can't make up my mind.












No comments: