We said goodbye to two of our best friends today. For the past twenty years they have brought untold joy and laughter into our lives. We love you forever Fritz and Ford.
That is always so hard. I am so sorry. They leave such an empty spot in our hearts, but we have to remember how blessed we were to enjoy their friendship for the years we had them.
This post has been here a while, so sorry I'm getting to it so late Della...those are two precious little kitties and I'm so sorry to hear they are not with you any longer. :(
2 comments:
That is always so hard. I am so sorry. They leave such an empty spot in our hearts, but we have to remember how blessed we were to enjoy their friendship for the years we had them.
This post has been here a while, so sorry I'm getting to it so late Della...those are two precious little kitties and I'm so sorry to hear they are not with you any longer. :(
Post a Comment