Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Setbacks

Can anyone guess what this is? Look close. Closer. Try enlarging. This is what I found on my living room floor this morning. And that long brown leg nad black snout on the left side of the picture was responsible for the mess. Foolishly I left a spool of thread within the reach of our sweet dog and of course he did what dogs do best, chewed and destroyed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Della! Thanks for visiting my blog....now I've found yours. Oh my....baaaaad dog. I hope you will find your kitty. I have one that adopted me and just went missing for three days; showing up today absolutely wet, full of mud, scared and tired. Thank goodness he loves baths and purred the whole way through and even napped wet!

Anonymous said...

Hello Della! I found your blog via Kim's Big Quilting Adventure, just had to stop by to tell you that I know another quilting Della! Della's are wonderful people, btw, and I have proof right here: http://kimquiltz.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/spice-girls-qov-corp-meeting-della-day/

Happy New Year!

Oh, and I have to sympathize with you. I've lost 3 spools of $8 thread before my Lab got tired of eating them.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my doggie Kaiser has done that to "sew" many spools of thread and embroidery floss. He just never learns that there is no taste and no food value in thread. I came over from Wooly Buddies to check out your site. Nice!! Glad you have joined us. Sandi