Sunday, May 3, 2009

Junior Prom

Granddaughter, Michaelene, just before her junior prom. She has on pink flip flops which is better than spending a fortune on heels that will get kicked off for the evening.

7 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

So sweet and charming - she looks like a princess. Our daughter wore pretty white flip flops for her wedding - with fancy flowers attached - I think it is a super idea - and everyone wanted pictures of the flip flops.

*karendianne. said...

Della, what a princess. She looks so pretty. As a little girl, I wanted to be like Michaelene.

Amy said...

Beautiful granddaughter!!! pretty in pink! thanks for sharing,Amy

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

HI Della-thanks for visiting my blog. Love all the cats. I have two and they love my quilts!

rachel griffith said...

awww. she's beautiful!!!
{we always wore flip flops.}

Susan said...

She looks like a princess. Very pretty.
I like the idea of flip flops too. my daughter worn white tennis shoe on her wedding day. with Christmas socks she was married d=Dec 18. Love the idea of being practical with shoes/ She is right you always toss them off.
Hugs
Susan

Jeanne said...

I also thought, "she looks like a pretty princess!" I hope she had a wonderful time.