
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Is this too 70-ish?
I made up this little table topper this week as a sampler. I have a "LOT" of this blue fabric with the white flowers. I inherited a stash and there were yards and yards of this in a box. I know it is something I will never use for myself but can't let it go to waste. I make charity quilts and I'm thinking of making as many twin quilts as possible using this pattern. But here is my question?Does it look too 70-ish? I screams 70's to me but my sister says that is ok, make the quilts anyway. They will be for young girls and in her opinion will work fine. So ladies, what do you think? Is it a go?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ADORABLE! It screams cute to me and i don't think it's 70s at all! Love the pattern and the fabric...very nice!!!
Are you kidding? It's fantastic?
From an original "Flower Girl", yes it screams "70's" but in an updated color pallette, thank goodness. You know, the '70's styles are back in. I love it, make a BUNCH of them. They will cheer anyone up.
I love love love it great table topper.... thanks for visiting my blog too
Hugs
Susan
Beautiful...!!! I love it. Lucky girls will receive this gorgeous gift.
OMG its one of the cutest things I have ever seen, I love it!!!!! I loved the 70s, and I swear I think I had a dress made out of that fabric,lol....just awesome!!!!
Post a Comment