Went to a quilt show today and wanted so share some of the beautiful quilts on display.


Beautiful colors.

The picket fence border on this house quilt looks terrific.

This was a small wall hanging made by my friend Polly. It was only about 18 inches square and the work was so delicate. All the flowers and leaves are embroidered.

Polly also made this lamb quilt. I have been thinking of making it and seeing Polly's gives me even more inspiration.

A closeup of some work by my friend Lea. Love the border on this one.

Lea also made this blue and white house quilt. She does wonderful work.

Here is the whole quilt Lea made.

It was a wonderful show but the air conditioning wasn't working right and I was way too hot, and when I get that hot I get sick, so didn't stay as long as I would of liked. I hope you enjoy the picks.
2 comments:
I love them all...can't choose a favorite. Happy Flag Day ~Natalie
Oh my gosh I am totally thrilled with the lovely work here. I was stunned and amazed at the embroidered work done on the small wall hanging and you're right to point out that picket fence. It's neat. I would have missed that. Thanks so much for sharing.
Post a Comment