Friday, March 12, 2010

Show and Tell

I have to be the worlds worst blogger. I completely skipped over February. I will try my best to do better from now on.

Our Winter Themed Mini Quilt Swap has come to a close. Thanks goodness. Sometimes deadlines give me the drive I need to complete a project in record time. Other times, it blocks my creativity. I have to admit though, the closer to a deadline, the more creative I get. With that said, here is my contribution to the swap. It is twelve inches square, which in itself was a challenge for me. I have a disease that causes hand tremors and sometimes it is impossible to work with small objects of any kind. But the small pieces of fabric and I got along very well this time. I'm pleased with the results.


Likewise, I'm very pleased with the mini quilt I received in return. Isn't it lovely? Winter quilts are the perfect quilts for me. I want to thank Lisa @ www.kysmommy2.blogspot.com for making this mini quilt for me. I'm thrilled with it Lisa.


1 comment:

Desiree said...

You did a great job on those spools, love it. And the quilt you got, so sweet!