Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NANNIE

Two days a week I have the pleasure of driving to the beautiful state of West Virginia to spend the day with my youngest granddaughter. We have lots of fun together and she fills the house with her contagious laughter. She just turned two in January and is full of energy so when it is nap time, this Nannie also needs a nap. But nap or no nap by the time her mommy and daddy arrive home from work this old body is tired. I look forward to a nice warm dinner, cooked by my darling husband, and a couple of hours to relax while hand quilting. Last night I watched this

one of the best movies ever made. Life is good.



2 comments:

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Della,
I'm enjoying our blogging so much, i have chosen you to receive the Sisterhood Award. You can pick it up at my blog, along with the conditions. Ulp.

Linda

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Della she is a beauty! AND Thank You SO Much for the Sisterhood Award, you are too sweet, many Hugs, Mary