Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Sisterhood Award


I have received The Sisterhood Award from Linda at Fiber Fabrications. Linda is a very sweet and busy lady who raises alpacas. I consider it a great honor Linda and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This award is a blogger's recognition of great attitude and/or gratitude.Now it is my turn to pass along this coveted award to friends I have made in the short time I have been blogging. I have met so many wonderful people who have influenced my life in ways I never expected. There are those who:
* have talents that leave me in awe
* educate me and enhance my talents
* touch my heart and emotions
* remind me of "home"
* challenge me
* and those who quilt with me
and I want to reach out and hug each and every one of you.

Within the guidelines of this award I now would like to pass this award along to...

Mary at My Needle and Thread by Mary
Natalie at Tin and Treasures
KARENDIANNE at Living Life at
LeeHaven
Lisa at Candle Lite Quilter
Rachel at P.S. I Quilt

Now it is your turn to pass this award along. Here is all you have to do.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate ten for fewer blogs which show great attitude and or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

Thank you all for making my blogging experience a positive one.

4 comments:

rachel griffith said...

awww thanks della!!!
:D

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Della thank you soooo much, I have posted you on my blog! Hugs Back To You, Mary

*karendianne. said...

Ahhh, shucks. You are too sweet to consider me for this. I accept!!! :)

Tins and Treasures said...

Thank you so much for honoring me with this award...I appreciate all your wonderful comments everytime you stop over. Take care ~Natalie