Sunday, July 26, 2009

The A, B, C's of me

My bloggy friend Pat started this A,B,C thingie, so thought I would do mine.


A - Age - 66

B - Bed size - twin

C - Chore you hate - emptying the dishwasher

D - Dog's name - Harley

E - Essential "start your day" - coffee

F - Favorite color - red

G - Gold or silver? - gold

H - Height - about 5' 3"

I - Instruments you play - accordian, piano

J - Job title - retired medical assistant

K - Kids - three; Candie, Samantha and Seth

L - Living arrangements - house with hubbs Jerry, son Seth, dog Harley and four cats, Fritz, Ford, Lisalu and The Kitten

M - Mom's name - Margie

N - Nicknames - Nannie

O - Overnight hospital stays (except when giving birth) - knee surgery 2006, both knees replaced 2007

P - Pet peeve - no manners

Q - Quote from a movie - none comes to mind

R - Right or left handed? Right

S - Siblings? three, Mary (Sis) deceased, Zora and Sue. I'm the baby

T - Time you wake up - 5:30

U - Underwear? Way too personal

V - Vegetable you dislike - never met a vegie I didn't like. I don't like meat.

W - Workout style - strength training for my knees

X - X-rays you've had - goodness, you name it I've probably had it

Y - Yesterday's best moments - knowing my granddaughter is going to be okay after being in a horrific car crash the night before (her boyfriend was killed)

Z - Zoo favorites - penguins

5 comments:

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Oh my goodness. I was having such fun reading your answers and then hit the car crash. So glad your grandaughter is okay, but what a hard time she is in for. So sorry. Will be thinking of you all.

*karendianne. said...

I love this. You're so fun! I'm going to do this, too. I wanted to mention I'm very thankful to know your granddaughter is okay physically but gosh, emotionally having to deal with death at this age, in this way - uh. Peace be with her, Della. And with both your family and the family that just lost a young man... sad.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

I have said for years the quilting is cheaper than therapy and the only thing keeping me sane!!!

Enjoyed your blog and will be back!

My SIL is from Mansfield, OH...is that close to you??

Enjoy.....LindaMay

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Oh My Gosh, it was sooo much fun to read your blog today and thank you for your kind words on mine!!! Quilting is the only thing that keeps me sane too! Hugs Mary

Tins and Treasures said...

I, too, was enjoying your answers...until I read about the car crash...How old is your granddaughter?