Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Quilt to Share

I love this quilt. The fact that I love green helps, but I think it is awesome. It was made by my sister and she will donate it to charity. It makes her feel good and it will make a child somewhere feel good, and warm. Life is good.



5 comments:

vivian said...

I love green too! In fact most of the rooms in my house are painted green, that is sorta odd!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a lovely gift for a child who needs a quilt. I really appreciate it when I see a give-away quilt that has so much work and love in it - kudos to your siter for her generosity.

*karendianne. said...

Are you kidding? This is a BRILLIANT USE OF GREEN QUILT! Gosh. I'm pretty much having to hold myself together here. I'd love this in my house. I'm feeling very needy for charity, don't you think?

...oh Karen you are not cool at all!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

green is neat - I love the color green. I see you have been to Amish Country recently - me too - in Pennsylvania though. Neat stuff.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

That is a beautiful card tricks quilt that your sister made. I think it's great that she's giving it up for charity too! :) Somebody is going to have some wonderful cozy memories with that treasure. ;)