Not much going on lately and it is all Arthr's fault. I'm sure many of you know Arthr personally, and are none to happy with your relationship. He used to visit Mama on a regular basis and she would always say she was spending her days with Arthr and her nights with Ben. That pretty much discribes my life right now. With that said, the little I have managed to accomplished awaits further consideration. I have cut two projects from the patriotic fabrics. Here is #1...

followed closely behind by #2.

I'm keeping their final destination secret for now. Before Arthr arrived I managed to get this little quilt put together and have gotton some of the applique done. It is a slow process but I love it and it is lots of fun. This is the kit I bought in Amish country.

I hope you all have a great day and Arthr stays far away from you.
3 comments:
Love the little sheep quilt. You bought that pattern just a short month ago!!!Looks to me like you are getting alot done.
I don't know Arthr ~ you gotta bring be up to speed so I know who I'm looking out for!
Hi: My name is Dianne. I was drawn to your blog by its name. I love it. Your picture is awesome. Apart from being a quilter, I am also a watercolor painter and that picture calls to the painter in me. I love the pictures of your animals and hope that everybody gets better and Arthur goes to visit someone else. Not me, cuz he has been visiting me this last while also. However, I really did not send him to you. Take care. Dianne
Post a Comment