Old Man Winter has finally found his way to Ohio. This is what our neighborhood has looked like since Monday. It is so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes. Wait, maybe it is the bone-chilling wind that makes my eyes water. No matter, it is cold out, it is white out and I'm a happy camper. It was 7 degrees when I got up this morning and supposed to drop below zero for the rest of the week. That means the river will freeze over. Now that is pretty. I will post pictures.

I do need to make a trip down to the post office sometime today. Need to get this quilt out to Carter, one of my favorite little boys.

If you don't like the cold and snowy weather I hope you stay warm. If you love winter as much as I do, ENJOY...
1 comment:
I am NOT a cold-weather person, but I can appreciate the beauty of the photos some folks are showing this week on their blogs (like you did today). As long as I don't have to go out in that kind of weather!!! Stay safe.....and I'll look forward to seeing your river all frozen and pretty.
Post a Comment