
Here's the deal- I want to give away this quilted bag! I made a few of these bags because I just couldn't help myself and I have one left. As you can see the bag is beautiful. What do you need to do to get this bag? Post a comment and tell me your name and where you are from, check out my patterns here and tell me which one is your favorite and what you like about it, then tell me why you want my quilted bag. Sounds easy right? Tell your friends and put this post on your blog and you will have 5 entries for the drawing. (Tell me when you do) Good luck! Oh, you have until Monday, February 2. I will announce the winner on February 4th! One more thing, I am throwing in the yard of fabric and two fat quarter bundles. Let's hope my first giveaway will be a success! Leave a comment, tell your friends! Judi
© Green Fairy Quilts
© Green Fairy Quilts
1 comment:
Have you really not got any comments to win this beatiful bag??? Is it too late to join now?
I am Kristina from Hungary. I love the Butterfly mania and Checkered flowers patterns. My 4-year-old daughter is into both of them at the moment, so obviously I love them too :-) And they are very cheerful, and I need some cheering in this snowing that is going on at the moment in Hungary. I have already cleared the snow from our entrance 3x today...
I would like to win the bag because I love bags - any bag - and it is lovely. I made some bags too this winter, you can have a look at them in my blog: www.priscillacraft.blogspot.com
Kristina
Post a Comment