Congratulations on your team winning. Many other years, I've cheered for the Steelers, but this year I was cheering for the underdogs and they almost did it. I think they put a scare into the Steelers for part of the game, so they can be proud of themselves. What looked like it was going to be a one-sided game certainly turned into a more exciting one.
2 comments:
Hello! We too are cheering for the Steelers! We live in Findlay, Ohio...Big Ben's town!!
Congratulations on your team winning. Many other years, I've cheered for the Steelers, but this year I was cheering for the underdogs and they almost did it. I think they put a scare into the Steelers for part of the game, so they can be proud of themselves. What looked like it was going to be a one-sided game certainly turned into a more exciting one.
Post a Comment